WP Super Cache Manager
Warning! /webhome/h233520/web/www/blog/wp-content/advanced-cache.php does not exist or cannot be updated.
1. If it already exists please delete the file first.
2. Make /webhome/h233520/web/www/blog/wp-content writable using the chmod command through your ftp or server software. (chmod 777 /webhome/h233520/web/www/blog/wp-content) and refresh this page. This is only a temporary measure and you’ll have to make it read only afterwards again. (Change 777 to 755 in the previous command)
3. Refresh this page to update /webhome/h233520/web/www/blog/wp-content/advanced-cache.php
If that doesn’t work, make sure the file /webhome/h233520/web/www/blog/wp-content/advanced-cache.php doesn’t exist:
1. Open /webhome/h233520/web/www/blog/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/advanced-cache.php in a text editor.
2. Change the text CACHEHOME to /webhome/h233520/web/www/blog/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/
3. Save the file and copy it to /webhome/h233520/web/www/blog/wp-content/advanced-cache.php and refresh this page.Cannot continue… fix previous problems and retry.