7 Post Classes removes post classes in post archives or widgets. We love semantic markup, but we also like clean code.
Some users like to add a lot of categories and tags to their posts, products or custom post types. These taxonomies are added as post classes in your post archives or widgets. This can result in poor code to text ratio for SEO.
Major features include:
- light weight
- does not affect single post body classes
- ability to remove more classes (category, post)
- regular updates to unsure best practices and functionality
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- What classes does this plugin remove?
7 Post Classes removes all tag post classes from your archives, widgets etc.
It leaves your category classes untouched (for now)
- What settings does it have?
Currently there are no settings, just activate the plugin.
We will add more setting to give you options to remove more or less post classes, like CPT or taxonomy classes.
Add functionality to remove taxonomy classes in posts, but not single.