- Create a date and time picker field
- Create a time picker field (without a date)
- Two time picker types: slider (only in ACF 5 – looks better) and dropdown list (takes less space)
- Define date and time format for each field
This ACF field type is compatible with ACF 5 (Pro) and ACF 4.
- Copy the
acf-date-time-pickerfolder into your
- Activate the Date & Time Picker for Advanced Custom Fields plugin via the plugins admin page
- Create a new field via ACF and select the Date & Time Picker type
- Please refer to the description for more info regarding the field type settings
- How do I format the time?
You can format the time by creating a mask using the following characters:
H Hour with no leading 0 (24 hour) HH Hour with leading 0 (24 hour) h Hour with no leading 0 (12 hour) hh Hour with leading 0 (12 hour) m Minute with no leading 0 mm Minute with leading 0 s Second with no leading 0 ss Second with leading 0 t a or p for AM/PM T A or P for AM/PM tt am or pm for AM/PM TT AM or PM for AM/PM
The default time format is
You can read more about formatting the time here.
- How do I format the date?
You can format the date by creating a mask using the following characters:
d day of month (no leading zero) dd day of month (two digit) o day of the year (no leading zeros) oo day of the year (three digit) D day name short DD day name long m month of year (no leading zero) mm month of year (two digit) M month name short MM month name long y year (two digit) yy year (four digit)
The default date format is
You can read more about formatting the date here.
- How do I format the date and time to display it on the frontend?
The plugin saves the date and time in the following format:
YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss(for example
2016-04-01 16:57:00). This is the format used by WordPress in
wp_poststable, so it’s easy to use this field value in custom meta queries. However the Advanced Custom Fields API returns the date and time in the format set in the field settings, so you can just use
get_field()function in your theme.
echo date('d/m/Y g:i a', strtotime(get_field('date_and_time_field')));
You can also use format_value filter to format the field value.
“Date & Time Picker for Advanced Custom Fields” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- German translation (props Moritz Lipp).
- [Fixed] Do not try to convert empty string to date.
- [Fixed] Transparent background of datepicker.
- [Fixed] Do not set the current time as a default value.
- Temporary removed the slider timepicker for ACF 4.
- Updated .pot file.
- Polish translation.
- Option for disabling past dates in datepicker.
- Initial release.