adBuddy+ (AdBlocker Detection) is a free WordPress plugin created to display a pop-up notification window to ask website visitors to disable their AdBlocker add-on software. Additional support for custom display image, custom alert title, notification message and more, all editable from the plugin options page. This plugin is built on the original adBuddy + jsBuddy software by Jmlevick. All credit should really go to Jmlevick ( https://github.com/Jmlevick/adbuddy-jsbuddy ).
For more information go here http://netfunkdesign.com/adbuddyplus.
- Detect website visitors using Ad Blocker software.
- Mandatory or passive mode to either force your visitors to disable AdBlocker or allow them to view the site with persistent reminders.
- Display custom images or embed ads to your visitors on the pop-up notice.
- Customize the notification message and other content.
- More coming soon…
- Install adBuddy+ either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server
- After activating adBuddy+ you may need to add the CSS class .adbuddy-protected to your ad container(s).
- Go to the plugins options page and make any necessary changes to the pop-up content information.
- You’re done. Start taking back your ad revenue…
- I have activated the plugin, but it’s not working, what’s going on?
Be sure to add the class .adbuddy-protected to your ad container(s). This currently only auto-detects most Google ads.
- How do I use this on mobile sites
Add the CSS class .not-mobile to disable on mobile sites.
“adBuddy+ (AdBlocker Detection) by NetfunkDesign” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
将“adBuddy+ (AdBlocker Detection) by NetfunkDesign”翻译成您的语言。
- Initial release= 1.1.2 =
- Fixed close button. Previously not working.
- Fixed default notificaton image not displaying on options page
- Fixed undifined varible ‘my_options’
- More minor fixes