WordPress allows extensions only on posts, but having extensions on pages can be helpful too. So if you’re moving to the WordPress platform, but want to have your pages use extensions like .html, .htm, .jsp, or any other, this is the plugin for you.
Unlike other similar plugins, this one allows you to choose the extension with no pre-determined options. And you can change it anytime. This is particularly handy if you manage multiple sites since you can use the same plugin on all of them.
- Upload the add-any-extension-to-pages folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Access the Settings page and input your desired extension.
I have an idea for an enhancement?
Feel free to suggest ideas on the support page.
Thank you! Very useful and handy plugin!
Easy to use. If it does not work immediately restart your browser or clear browser cache.
Hurray! Finally a worthy follow up to a plugin I've been using for years (for SEO purposes)! Thus like: https://wordpress.org/plugins/add-html-to-pages/ ... but this time with every extension! Great clean setup and great suggestions based on posts permalinks too. Immediately migrated to this any extension plugin at all my sites (into the dozens).
Just tested on new version of wp and works perfect. Great job Marios, Thank you!
This plugin allows you to pick any extension you want which consolidates the need for a number of different plugins that typical pick an extension for you.
“Add Any Extension to Pages” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
将“Add Any Extension to Pages”翻译成您的语言。
- Security issue (cross-site scripting) fix applied.
- Fixed issue that was preventing the deletion of the plugin.
- Additional security for activating, deactivating, and uninstalling this plugin.
- Tweaks to documentation including the readme.txt.
- Initial release.