Advance MailChimp WPLMS provides simple and Advance MailChimp integration for WPLMS course with selection of MailChimp list for each product and course.
Automatically subscribe student to a designated MailChimp list and whcih assign to that course, This can be done quietly or based on the user’s consent with several opt-in settings that support international opt-in laws.
WooCommerce Event Selection
- Subscribe customers to MailChimp after order creation
- Subscribe customers to MailChimp after order completion
- MailChimp double opt-in support (control whether a double opt-in email is sent to the customer)
- Optionally, display an opt-in checkbox on the checkout page (this is required in some countries)
- Control the label displayed next to the opt-in checkbox
- Control whether or not the opt-in checkbox is checked or unchecked by default
- Control the placement of the opt-in checkbox on the checkout page (under billing info or order info)
- Upload or extract the
Advance-mailchimp-for-WPLMSfolder to your site’s
/wp-content/plugins/directory. You can also use the Add new option found in the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Enable the plugin from the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Integration > MailChimp
- First, enable the plugin and set your MailChimp API Key and hit save.
- Select default MailChimp list if a course or product don’t have list selected then user will subscribed to this list .
- edit your product or course and you see list of MailChimp list select requred use subscription list for product.
- That’s it, now customers who purchase course from your WPLMS system will automatically be subscribed to the selected list (and optional interest groups) in MailChimp!
“Advance mailchimp for WPLMS” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- This is the first public release.