The plugin is designed to automatically import products for stores based on WooCommerce according to a schedule from an XML file in YML format.
We will also add support for other formats in the near future.
The plugin provides the ability to add an unlimited number of suppliers with links to their product files, and performs automatic synchronization.
At this stage, the plugin can import:
- List of currencies
- Vendor code
- Product Name
- Product description
- Product characteristics
- Product variations
- Full automation products import
- Possibility to change the markup
- Super easy to use
- Real-time report on current import progress
- Detailed event log
Plan for the near future
- Expand the list of supported fields.
- Add support for all known formats (XML, CSV, TXT)
- Expand the possibilities of price modification.
- Navigate to Dashboard – Plugins – Add new
- Search for “Advanced Store Control” in the search field
- Choose plugin from the list and press “Install” button
- Then hit “Activate” button
Can I submit a bug report or suggest something?
Please click on the “Support” tab on this page. Or go to Github Page we will be glad to help you.
I would like you to add support for my vendor’s file format, is it possible?
Yes, we are interested in covering all popular file formats.
Please contact us using the “Support” page and we will add support for your file.
The same goes for adding any fields or product properties, just let us know.
Why should I install “Advanced Store Control”?
Our plugin allows you to customize the import of goods from any number of suppliers, change the markup of goods during import, and you do not need to do anything manually.
Simply add links to the supplier catalog (XML) and the plugin will recognize all product attributes and properties and add the products to your product database.
Once added, it will sync products automatically.
“Advanced Store Control for WooCommerce” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Fixed get content from file
- Fixed bulk actions
- Minor issue fix
- Added delete data by cron
- Translations fixes
- Initial release