Intlum AdSpace is a one-of-a-kind plugin that can be used for free to display advertisements on your website without going through the hassle of modifying codes. This plugin is made for you if you are not well-versed with the codes yet you want to make modifications to your website in terms of advertisement banners.
Intlum AdSpace is a free WordPress plugin that you can install and activate. Once you activate the plugin, you will get a separate dashboard for managing your advertisements.
There will be two types of advertisements this plugin will enable you to display: Header ads and pop-up ads. While the header advertisement will contain two images (One large and one small), you can also show an advertisement as a pop-up. The two header images need to be tagged differently like ‘Header Large’ and ‘Header Small’
Shortcodes for Header Ad and Pop-up Ad
Users can make use of the following two shortcodes for the header and pop-up ads:
• Pop-Up Advertisement: [advt_popup]
• Header Advertisement: [advt]
Advertisement Banner Size
Users need to follow three different image sizes for the perfect displaying of the ads.
• Header Large: 960x400px
• Header Small: 460x400px
• Pop-Up: 900x500px
Features of Intlum AdSpace
• No Coding Required for Managing Your Advertisements.
• Separate dashboard for managing the advertisements.
• Specific URLs can be entered against the advertisements.
• Advertisement start and end date can be provided.
• Users can choose the type of advertisement (by clicking on the checkbox) they are uploading.
• Advertisements can be enabled or disabled.
• The dashboard will have a short analytics section as well where users can see the total clicks and views for every advertisement.
how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
[advt_popup]in your page where you want the pop-up Advertisement
[advt]in your page where you want your header Advertisement