AlertsDLX offers beautifully styled alerts and notifications blocks for the Block Editor, Classic Editor, or anywhere blocks and shortcodes can go.
Now Supports Shortcodes! See shortcode usage.
Blocks are styled with inspiration from:
Each Alert can have built-in icons or you can set your own with SVGs.
Icons included are from:
Development happens on GitHub. Please check out the GitHub code repository for AlertsDLX.
- Bootstrap Alert An alert and notification block inspired by Bootstrap.
- Shoelace Alert An alert and notification block inspired by Shoelace.
- Material UI Alert An alert and notification block inspired by Material UI.
- Chakra Alert An alert and notification block inspired by Chakra UI.
- Search for AlertsDLX on the Add Plugins screen.
- Install and activate.
In-depth Documentation – Please check out our thorough documentation ❤️️
Does this work with the Classic Editor?
Yes. AlertsDLX works with the Classic Editor via its shortcode support.
Does this work with the Block Editor?
Yes, AlertsDLX comes with four blocks, one for each style of alert (Bootstrap, Chakra, Material, and Shoelace).
What alert styles does the plugin support?
To see all the alerts in one place, spin up a quick demo here.
Can I customize the colors?
I’m afraid not. For the time being, the colors will match the alert style presented.
How can I get help?
Please leave a note on our support page.
Can I use my own icons?
Yes. The icon picker allows you to enter an SVG. For the shortcode, you must supply your own SVG.
“AlertsDLX – Alerts, Callouts, and Notifications” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Released 2023-09-10
- Optimizing scripts and styles to only load when needed to prevent unnecessary style loading.
- Released 2023-04-16
- Hot fix for outputting the block description.
- Released 2023-04-16
- Added Shoelace alert styles.
- Changing internal structure to innerBlocks.
- Released 2022-10-01
- Added Darkmode for Chakra and Material alert boxes.
- Released 2022-09-12
- Fixed “error” alert styles in the block editor/frontend.
- Updated SVG icons for .org.
- Released 2022-09-11
- Added transforms to the blocks so that they are interchangeable.
- Released 2022-09-09
- Initial release.