Introduced in 2013 and used by over 60 million websites, All-in-One WP Migration is verifiably one of WordPress’ most trusted and utilized plugins for moving websites with absolute ease.
Intently built with the non-technical user in mind, All-in-One WP Migration comes loaded with newbie-friendly functions that allow you to migrate your WordPress website with little to no technical knowledge or experience.
Ready to migrate your website? It’s fast and easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Install All-in-One WP Migration plugin.
- Hit the export button to bundle your database, media files, plugins, and themes into one tidy file.
- Unpack the file at the new location with an easy-to-use “drag and drop” feature in the WordPress dashboard of your new website.
Follow these three simple steps, and your site will be live at its new location with minimal stress and zero downtime!
One feature that makes All-in-One WP Migration widely loved (to the tune of over 6,000 5-star user reviews) is that the technical requirements for installing the plugin are simple.
If you have WordPress version between 3.3 and 6.0 and PHP version between 5.3 and 8.1.12, you are good to go. All-in-One WP Migration also supports all versions of MySQL and MariaDB.
- 支持50多种语言 – 包括日语
- 残疾人可访问(符合WCAG 2.1 AA级别)
- No limitations on host or operating system.
- 支持众多主机提供商 — 点击这里获取完整列表
- 在导入过程中智能且完美地自动替换网站 url。
- 使用 Traktor Web在线浏览 WPRESS 文件
- 使用 Traktor Desktop在您的计算机上解压 WPRESS 文件
Here are other reasons to use All-in-One WP Migration …
Many enterprise customers, government organizations, and universities use, love, and trust All-in-One WP Migration. Here are some: Boeing, NASA, VW, IBM, Harvard University, Stanford University, Lego, P&G, Automattic, State of California, State of Hawaii.
This broad adoption and usage of All-in-One WP Migration demonstrate how safe, reliable and adaptable the plugin is for just about any website migration need.
All-in-One WP Migration has been extensively tested and confirmed to be compatible with most WordPress plugins and themes.
This means you don’t get to experience cross-plugin compatibility issues that can slow down, bug, or break down your WordPress website when you install and use All-in-One WP Migration.
As a matter of fact, All-in-One WP Migration has partnered with multiple theme/plugin vendors to distribute their themes/plugins with us as a single, easy to use, easy to install package.
These vendors trust us and our plugin to provide their customers with reliable product delivery, support, migrations, and backups.
All-in-One WP Migration supports and syncs seamlessly with top cloud storage services.
The plugin comes preinstalled on all Bitnami WordPress sites running on AWS, Google Compute Cloud, and Microsoft Azure.
All-in-One WP Migration is designed to fully respect and protect the personal information of its users. It asks for your consent to collect the user’s email address when filling the plugin’s contact form.
All-in-One WP Migration is in full compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- All-in-One WP Migration can be installed directly through your WordPress
- Click “Add New” and Search for “All-in-One WP Migration”
- Install and Activate
Alternatively, you can download the plugin using the download button on this page and then upload the all-in-one-wp-migration folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory then activate throught the Plugins dashboard in WordPress
- Hooks that allow excluding specific database tables on export
- Improved support for custom backups location
- Better support for PHP 8.1
- Backups with a modified wp-content path cannot be downloaded
- Better support for WordPress v6.0.2
- Improved support for single-letter prefixed databases
- Better support for database binary fields
- CSRF and XSS issue in the plugin. Thank you, WPScan, for reporting it
- Password-protect and encrypt backups
- Issue with 7.60 release
- What’s new page – easy way to get up to speed with the newest features
- List of all the items in a backup file, then select and download archived files
- Support for WordPress v6
- Fix a flaw in which the admin user has the ability to remove files other than backups
- Hide the backups count if there are no backups
- Improved UX on backups page
- Better support for PHP 8.1
- When importing or restoring across various PHP versions, the notice has been improved
- Improved YouTube and Twitter buttons
- Total number of backups in the plugin menu
- Out of disk space when exporting database.sql
- Link to YouTube Channel
- Improved reliability for scheduling events
- Better error handling when making HTTP requests
- Store a list of site files as CSV
- Filter to change the request method
- Support for BuddyPress plugin
- Improved database migration
- Support custom themes directory
- Support custom plugins directory
- Better support for MySQL <= 5.5
- Support for BuddyBoss plugin
- Report issue button
- Improved reliability
- Better support for WooCommerce plugin
- Improved free disk space checking
- Improved backup validation
- Improved path replacement on import
- Horizontal scrollbar on MacOS (Backups Page)
- Better support for WP Cerber plugin
- Backup page style issues on narrow screens
- Remove deprecated jQuery methods