This plugin aims at providing users the capability to upload multiple thumbnails/featured images to a post. It uses wp.media js object to open a image uploader frame and choose/upload images. Once the images are selected, it will save the id of uploaded media object in a custom field.
Getting uploaded images
You can use the function aoc_get_images($post_id) to retrieve an array of urls of all the images that have been uploaded to a post. This function accepts the id of post (for which the images are to be fetched) as a parameter.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Does this plugin support video upload
No, not at present though this feature is being worked on.
- Can I use this plugin to upload other file formats
No, this plugin is intended to support only image uploads.
“AOC Multiple Post Images” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Fixed styling issues
- Compatibility info updated
- Fixed bugs in input sanitization
- First stable version