A WordPress plugin that adds block patterns for two columns with heading paragraph and call to action. There are two
variations for two columns available under Aquila Features Columns Pattern Category.
- Block Pattern two columns layout with heading text and call-to-action buttons.
- Block Pattern two columns layout with heading text, paragraphs and background.
Installation and Use
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Your block patterns will be available to select from Dashboard > Click on the plus icon in the editor
> Patterns > Aquila Features Columns.
It’s not working
- Step 1. Check if your Plugin is activated.
- Step 2. Deactivate all plugins and reactivate Block Patterns Collection.