Forget about coding, validations, integrations or maintenance — Arengu is a solution both for marketers and developers. Save time and resources and start building powerful forms and flows with Arengu!
Plugin main features
This plugin allows you to easily embed forms and enables user sign up and sign in capabilities with custom endpoints in WordPress.
- Signup and login custom endpoint: Enable a custom API and allow users to sign up and login to your site with WordPress.
- Passwordless login: Let your users sign up or log in without a password. This feature allows you to implement passwordless forms in WordPress, either for signups or logins.
- Embed forms with a shortcode: You can use the WordPress plugin to embed your forms with a simple shortcode. Any modifications you have to make on your forms and flows will be automatically executed. Easy and fast!
Drag & drop form builder
Easily create your custom forms with our drag & drop builder. Add multiple steps, require payment details, create server-side logic… without writing a single line of code.
- Forms with Flows
- Approval workflows
- Multi-step forms fields
- Conditional logic
- Social login
- Payment fields
Visual flow editor
Create server-side logic for your forms to validate data and integrate with other APIs in real-time, or automate tasks with your favourite apps after someone submits a form.
* Native integrations
* Integration flows
* Intuitive data mapping
* Debugging mode
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to ‘Arengu’ menu to enable or disable custom endpoints for advanced use cases.
- Build your form in arengu.com and paste the shortcode in ‘Share’ tab.
How can I add a form to my content?
Just click the button with the arengu logo and insert your form ID.
Which is the shortcode?
Notice the only parameter required is the form ID.
“Arengu Forms | Sign-up Forms, Login Forms, Passwordless Forms, Payment Forms” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
First release, add your Arengu Forms to your content or in a widget.