The Arrivala plugin integrates the reviews you’ve collected through your Arrivala account into your WordPress website. The plugin allows you to do the following:
- Add schema markup to your website to be read by search engines. This can improve your search engine ranking.
- Add Arrivala reviews to a floating widget allowing website visitors to view your most recent reviews.
- Add a link to allow website visitors to review your business through Arrivala.
The plugin works right out of the box. Once activated, enter your Arrivala account number (found in your Arrivala account) as well as a few details about your business and the plugin takes care of the rest. The plugin fetches a JSON feed from Arrivala to display your most recent reviews to visitors and to search engines.
Installation is very simple. Follow the below instructions:
- Upload the plugin files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/arrivala-online-business-reviews’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Navigate to the Arrivala Reviews menu item in WordPress configure the plugin
- Fill in the required fields marked with an asterisk such as your Arrivala account number and information about your business
- Once all the required information is filled out, Arrivala automatically inserts the appropriate code into your website.
Do I need an Arrivala account to use this plugin?
Yes, an Arrivala account is required but you can sign-up for free at https://arrivala.com.
Can I control which pages the schema markup shows on?
Yes, you can modify this setting and select either individual pages or entire post types.
I only want the schema markup, can I disable the review widget?
Yes, you can disable the widget within the Arrivala plugin settings.
“Arrivala – Online Business Reviews” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Initial release
- Corrected an issue that could cause schema invalid warnings
- Confirmed working up to 5.3.2
- Confirmed working up to 5.4.2
- Added functionality to only show reviews above a certain star rating
- Upgraded ACF to latest version
- Fixed activation bug in 2.0
- Reorganized loading order to optimize plugin
- Updated author schema
- Tested in 6.0