This plugin is used to present audio files, typically two versions of the same audio (for instance, an unmixed, raw version and the final mixed version of a song), in a time synchronized manner: by switching seamlessly between files when the user presses the respective button.
Finally a direct A/B comparison is possible on your website! You can showcase as many files on one page as you like, completely independent from each other.
If you want
- to avoid playing two sounds at the same time, and
- to get rid of the play button and/or the accompanying text output,
- and automatic styling of your buttons without manual CSS work including themes,
consider buying the full version. For the price of a few beers you get all of the above and more!
You can also try it out here.
If not installing directly from the WordPress Plugin Directory:
- Download and unzip to your wp-content/plugins directory
- Alternatively, just upload the zip file via the WordPress plugins UI
After uploading, do the following:
- Activate the plugin via WordPress Admin
- Check and change Audio Comparison Lite’s setting page
- Include the shortcode
[audiocomparisonlite]on your page or post (if using Blocks, use the Shortcode or HTML block).
The minimal shortcode looks like this:
[audiocomparisonlite file_a="PATH/TO/A.MP3" file_b="PATH/TO/B.MP3"]
PATH/TO/B.MP3 with your own files. We recommend WAV or MP3.
Central settings, more shortcode options, and CSS guidelines can be found in the settings.
If there are multiple instances of Audio Comparison Lite on the same page, they all act independently. If you want automatic interaction (i.e. stop if another instance starts playing) and more styling options (get rid of the Play/Stop button for instance), then the full version at https://audiocomparison.kaedinger.de/ is for you.
For the time being, please refer to our demo/documentation page.
“Audio Comparison Lite” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
将“Audio Comparison Lite”翻译成您的语言。
- Introducing the new styling editor!
- …including 2 fully functional themes (more in the full version!)
- New *-button-buffering and *-button-playing CSS classes
- Refine playback sync
- Documentation update
- Refine time display
- Fix the annoying iOS mobile bug AGAIN (d*** Apple!)
- New option play_default (A,B)
- New placeholder %T in playing text for time
- Documentation link in plugin row
- Promotional offer in plugin row
- Make sounds loop
- Minor bugfixes
- Cosmetics (subscription and perpetual license available)
- WP 6 compatibility
- Expanded design documentation in settings
- Increase input field lengths
- Public release
- Fix settings page
- Initial version