Authorize.net Payment Gateway for WooCommerce
makes your website ready to use Authorize.net payment gateway to accept credit/debit cards on your woocommerce store in safe way. Authorize.net HMAC-SHA512 Compatible version.
Authorize.net is most widely used payment gateway to process payments online and accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and other variants of cards.
Latest WooCommerce v4x Compatible
Authorize.net Akamai Update Compatible
Few features of this plugin:
- No SSL required
- No PCI required
- Easy to install and configure
- Option to configure success & failure message
- Safe way to process credit cards and debit cards on WooCommerce using authorize.net SIM
- This plugin use hosted solution provided by Authorize.net and payment is processed on secured servers of Authorize.net
- Now with Option to use Authorize only mode.
- Recent Unsettled Transaction from authorize.net live can be viewed in wordpress dashbboard.
Contact me for any Help you need to setup or need extra feature, just leave a comment
Contact Our Dedicated Plugin Support
**Contact our plugin support and quick solutions at plugin support for WooCommerce Authorize.net Plugin
Follow on Twitter for plugin related updates and help
Follow Ishan Verma
Easy steps to install the plugin:
authorizenet-woocom-gatewayfolder/directory to the
- 通过 WordPress 的“插件”菜单以激活本插件。
- Go to WooCommerce => Settings
- On the “Settings” page, select “Payment Gateways” tab.
- Under “Payment Gateways” you will find all the available gateways, select “Authorize.net” option
- On this page you wil find option to configure the plugin for use with WooCommerce
- Enter the API details (Login ID, Transaction Key)
- Configurable elements:
Title: This will appear on checkout page as name for this payment gateway
Description: This will appear on checkout page as description for this payment gateway
Login ID: This is the Login ID provided by Authorize.net. (Note: this not your User login ID for Merchant Account)
Transaction Key: This is Transaction Key provided by Authorize.net
Transaction Success Message: This message will appear upon successful transaction. You can customize this message as per your need.
Transaction Failed Message: This message will appear when transaction will get failed/declined at payment gateway.
API Mode: This option sets the mode of API. Test/Sandbox Mode is when you need to test the gateway using some test transations. Live Mode to be used to process real transaction and card will actually get charged for this.
Is SSL Required to use this plugin?
SSL is not required
“Authorize.net Payment Gateway For WooCommerce” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Authorize.net Unsetted Transaction List
- Relay Whitelisting
Compatible to woocommerce 2.2.11
- Fixes for URL Issues.
- Option to use Authorize only mode.
- Bug fixes
- Compatible with woocommerce 2.1.1
- First Version