AfterShip Returns Center is built with an intuitive interface for your customers to process a return from your WooCommerce store. Equally important is that it relieves you of all the hassles to manage all the returns requests and update returns status in one place.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE MADE EASY
Your customers can submit returns requests in just a few clicks by entering the order number and email instead of filling out a complicated return form or sending you an email.
SUPPORTED RETURNS METHODS
- Pre-paid label
- Return to store
- Customer’s carrier of choice
- Green returns – customers keep the item & get a refund
FLEXIBLE RETURN RESOLUTIONS
- Refund to the original payment method
- Return store credit
- Exchange (customers can select exchange variants
- Exchange for any product – Give extra credits to retain revenue
BUILD BRAND LOYALTY WITH BRANDED RETURNS PAGE
Customize your branded returns center with your logo, URL, and returns policy. Improve your brand image, customer satisfaction, and loyalty.
MANAGE ALL RETURNS REQUESTS EFFICIENTLY
- Track and manage all returns and RMA requests in one place to save processing time
- Automatically generate an RMA once the returns request is submitted
- Sync and track your return orders on the AfterShip shipment visibility dashboard
RETURNS AUTOMATION RULES
- Optimize your returns process by automatically updating the return status of orders based on certain rules.
- Update return status to “shipment received” when the return shipment gets delivered
- Automatically refund when the return shipment is marked “In transit” or “Delivered”
IMPROVE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION WITH PREPAID SHIPPING LABELS
Automatically generate or manually upload prepaid labels to provide a seamless returns experience. Customers will receive an email with shipping instructions, simply print the label out and tap them to the box. Auto-generate returns labels by connecting your Postmen shipper account.
PROCESS REFUNDS EASILY
Auto-calculate the maximum refundable amount. Refund to original payment can be operated with just a few clicks.
CUT RETURNS COSTS WITH ADVANCED AUTOMATION RULES
Set up eligibility rules to prevent customers from returning an old order or product in certain categories. Automatically select a returns method and set shipping rates based on the region and reason for returns.
INTEGRATE WITH 13 COURIERS
Instantly integrate with 13 carriers like UPS, USPS via Endicia, DHL, DHL Germany, DPD NL, FedEx, Australia Post, Swiss Post, Seko Logistics (Omni Parcel), Star Track, Canada Post, and Correos Spain to provide customers easy-to-print labels.
IMPROVE YOUR RETURN PERFORMANCE
Gain weekly insights and quarterly account reviews to improve your returns process and find out product issues to optimize product listings.
We get two methods on how to connect WooCommerce to AfterShip
Install from WordPress Admin:
- Log in to your WooCommerce store
- Install the AfterShip Returns Center plugin from your WordPress Admin
- Activate the plugin
- Click the “let’s get started” button on the plugin landing page
- Log in to your AfterShip Returns Center account, follow the WooCommerce OAuth flow, then click “Approve” button
- To check if your WordPress store is properly connected to AfterShip Returns Center, go to Organization settings > Store connections > Search for your WordPress store
Install from Aftership Organization Admin:
- Log in to your AfterShip Returns Center account
- From the Organization admin > Go to Apps > Returns Center > WooCommerce
- Enter your Store URL > Click on Install app, then follow setups in “Install from WordPress Admin Section”
*** This plugin requires at least WooCommerce version 3.0.0 or above
*** This plugin requires at least WordPress version 4.4 or above
“AfterShip Returns Center – #1 Self-Service Return & Label Generation Portal for Woocommerce” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Update document
- Update document
- Initial release.