The Avirato plugin contains several reservation calendars linked to your Avirato booking engine, to be included on your WordPress website. So guests can easily find rooms and rates from their desk, phone or tablet, and book with a single click through a 100% secure payment gateway with multiple options (redsys, PayPal, Mercado de Pago, etc.).
Avirato is an all-in-one hotel management software, a leader in the market, which integrates a new booking management system that works every day to increase its billing.
If you manage a hotel, holiday rentals, hostels, apartments, villas, etc. You will get everything you need to increase your reserves.
To use the Avirato Hotels Online Booking Engine plugin in wordpress, you must have a client account with Avirato. If you do not have it yet, you can download it to obtain a test account from here
TOTALLY INTEGRATED AND EASY TO INSTALL
The Avirato Hotels Online Booking Engine plugin allows you to easily integrate the booking engine into your WordPress website and receive reservations without commissions directly in the hotel management program Avirato PMS. That easy.
Avirato Hotels Online Booking Engine works as follows:
– Activating the plugin will create a new table in the WordPress database.
– By entering your access codes, a search will be generated in the Avirato database that will return your personalised calendar and store it in the body of your page.
– Placing the shortcode in the structure of your page will have the calendar visible, and you will be able to customise the type and styles of it using the options of the plugin.
• Fully integrated with the Avirato PMS software
• Quick and easy configuration from WordPress
• Fully customisable colours
• Various types of calendars
• Multi-property options
1. INSTALLATION THROUGH THE WORDPRESS CONTROL PANEL
Log in to your WordPress account using the username and password of the administrator.
Click on the Plugins icon in the menu on the left.
Click on the “Add new” button at the top of the Plugins menu.
Search for “Avirato”.
Click on “Install.”
When the message “Plugin installed successfully” appears, click on the “Activate Plugin” link.
2. INSTALLATION VIA FTP
Download the add-on.
Upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress plugin folder (wp-content / plugins).
Go to WordPress and click on the Plugins icon in the menu on the left.
Activate the add-on.
1- HOW DO I INSTALL THE PLUGIN?
INSTALLATION THROUGH THE WORDPRESS CONTROL PANEL
Login to your WordPress account using the administrator’s user name and password.
Click the Plugins icon on the left menu.
Click the “Add New” button at the top of the Plugins menu.
Search for “Avirato”.
Click on “Install”.
When the “Plugin installed successfully” message appears, click the “Activate Plugin” link.
INSTALLATION VIA FTP
Download the plugin.
Upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress plugin folder (wp-content/plugins).
Go to WordPress and click the Plugins icon on the left menu.
Activate the plugin.
2- IS IT DIFFICULT TO CONFIGURE THE PLUGIN?
No, it’s super easy.
Simply insert your web code and your client web user (provided by your Avirato Account Manager), select the type of calendar you want and define the colors.
3- WHAT HAPPENS IF I DEACTIVATE THE PLUGIN?
If you disable the add-on, the table generated by Avirato Hotels Online Booking Engine will be deleted, removing the calendar from the WordPress website.
4- CAN THE COLOURS OF THE RESERVATION MOTOR CALENDAR BE MODIFIED?
Yes of course. You can define the colors of the reservation engine to adapt it to your website.
5- IS THE PLUGIN OF AVIRATO HOTELS ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE FREE?
Yes, but you need a client account with Avirato. If you do not have it yet, you can download it to obtain a test account from here
6- WHY DO I HAVE TO REGISTER IN AVIRATO SO THAT IT WORKS?
Avirato offers a comprehensive software solution for hotels: a property management system (PMS) with a fully integrated booking engine and Channel Manager to connect with its different channels. It is Avirato’s all-in-one solution. All the configuration of rates, reservations, photos, texts and more is done in Avirato PMS.
- Fixed visibility of icons.
- Updated Avirato brand icons.
- Minor bug fixed in new WordPress versions.
- New display on WordPress admin menu, “Avirato Suite”.
- Minor bugs fixed
- Fixed languages linking with Booking Engine
- Added “Minimal Style Border” option
- Added new calendar type “Simple”
- Fixed selector blocker if no room is selected on calendar by location
- utf8 bug with some themes fixed
- File enqueue improve
- Style update
- Location selection calendar
- Editable calendar codes
- Minor bugs fixed
- Mass update
- Multiproperty options
- Can store multiple calendars
- Custom names to your calendars
- Now can display more than one calendar at the same page
- Buttons tab is now a subpage named “links”
- “Sticky” calendar option for oblong calendar
- Popup calendar bug fixed
- HTTPS Implementation
- New style
- Help menu (instructions)
- Automatic translation improve
- Bug fixing
- Logo in “popup” calendar
- New option “borders”
- Automatic generation of links and shortcodes for each room
- New type of calendar “mini”
- Automatic calendar translate to english and german