AzamPay Momo WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin that allows merchants to receive mobile money payments through their woo-commerce checkout pages. This allows merchants to receive payments from their AzamPesa, TigoPesa, AirtelMoney, and HaloPesa customers.
This plugin works in both sandbox and production environments.
Take AzamPay payments easily and directly on your store
The plugin extends WooCommerce allowing you to take payments directly on your store via AzamPay’s API.
AzamPay is available for store owners and merchants in Tanzania.
Use Of Azampay Woocommerce Plugin as a Third-Party Service
This plugin is developed to enable merchants and businesses to receive payment through the AzamPay payment gateway provided by AzamPay Tanzania Limited.
Upon checkout, a push request is sent to the customer’s handset where they can then confirm payment.
- Go to Sandbox and register your website.
- From the sandbox retrieve your credentials.
- Go back to the plugin settings and enable Test Mode.
- Enter your credentials to the plugin settings.
- Test payments from the checkout Page.
- Submit KYCs to AzamPay to get Live credentials.
- Disable Test Mode in the Plugin settings.
- Enter live credentials. Checkout is now enabled for live environment.
SUPPORTED MOBILE MONEY CHANNELS
- https://authenticator.azampay.co.tz and https://authenticator-sandbox.azampay.co.tz are authentication URLs to get the access token for the Checkout API of AzamPay Payment Gateway in the sandbox and production environment respectively.
- https://sandbox.azampay.co.tz and https://checkout.azampay.co.tz are used in the sandbox and production environment respectively to process checkout payment requests and related APIs.
- https://developers.azampay.co.tz/sandbox/registerapp is used to register new users to get new client IDs, client secrets, and other required access to use the plugin.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of the WooCommerce AzamPay plugin, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type WooCommerce AzamPay and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details like the description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now, then Activate.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
- Unzip woocommerce-azampay.zip to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install from the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Configure plugin under WooCommerce > Payments, look for AzamPay.
How do I approve the Payment?
After submitting the payment through MOMO, confirm the payment on your phone by entering the PIN number.
Which number is the payment request sent to?
The payment request is sent to the mobile number provided during checkout.
What is the format of the mobile number?
For Tanzania 255xxxxxxxxx or xxxxxxxxx or 0xxxxxxxxx
No ‘+’ sign before country code
“WooCommerce AzamPay” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Added source field in checkout data.
- Fixed bugs related to token authentication.
- Our first version with WooCommerce AzamPay Live and Sandbox.
- AzamPay Checkout API is fully supported.