Creates a new Categories sidebar widget which allows categories to be included/excluded. A link to a categories page listing all categories can be configured to be displayed; a shortcode [fc] can be used on this page to display categories list.
This plugin is multisite compatible.
This plugin supports language translations. If you want to translate this plugin please sent the .po and .mo files to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given). The .pot fie is in the languages folder of the plugin and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on http://development.azurecurve.co.uk.
To install the plugin copy the azurcurve-tag-cloud folder into your plug-in directory and activate it.
A Settings page allows all settings to be configured; deploy the widget to the sidebar of your choice to see the filtered categories.
- Is this plugin compatible with both WordPress and ClassicPress?
- Yes, this plugin will work with both.
- Can I translate this plugin?
- Yes, the .pot file is in the plugin’s languages folder and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on http://development.azurecurve.co.uk; if you do translate this plugin please sent the .po and .mo files to email@example.com for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given).
“azurecurve Filtered Categories” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
Changes and feature additions for the Filtered Categories plugin:
- Move menu to includes folder for easier maintenance
- Correct issue with if exists azurecurve menu
- Add azurecurve menu
- First version