Displays Index of Series Posts using series-index Shortcode. This plugin is multi-site compatible and contains an inbuilt show/hide toggle. The shortcode can be used on posts and pages; the format of the index and other options are user configurable through an Admin page.
Two custom fields (Series and Series Position) need to be added to each post in the series; these fields are used for selecting the posts and ordering them when the index is displayed.
Shortcode [series-index] is placed in the post where you want the index.
Shortcode [series-index-link] can be used in a post to link back to title post.
This plugin supports language translations. If you want to translate this plugin please send the .po and .mo files to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given). The .pot file is in the languages folder of the plugin and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on http://development.azurecurve.co.uk.
Serbian (sr_RS) translation by Borisa Djuraskovic of Web Hosting Hub
To install the plugin copy the azurcurve-series-index folder into your plug-in directory and activate it.
- Is this plugin compatible with both WordPress and ClassicPress?
- Yes, this plugin will work with both.
- Can I translate this plugin?
- Yes, the .pot fie is in the plugin’s languages folder and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on http://development.azurecurve.co.uk; if you do translate this plugin please sent the .po and .mo files to email@example.com for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given).
“azurecurve Series Index” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
Changes and feature additions for the Posts Archive plugin:
- Added series-index-link shortcode
- Move menu to includes folder for easier maintenance
- Add index-of-series shortcode
- Fix PHP error from function exists check
- Add azurecurve menu
- Add link to series index header row
- Fix bug in display of series index header
- Multilanguage support added
- Fixed security issue
- Fixed bug setting default options when activating plugin on multisite
- First version