B Carousel is a lightweight and fully functional carousel builder plugin for WordPress that can be used to make sliders/carousel of your client logo or any images in a professional way.
- Fully Customizable: All the options you need to arrange the showcase to your liking are available here.
How to use
- First install the B Carousel Block plugin
- Add the Carousel block from the block category called “Widgets” in Gutenberg editor.
- You can change block settings from the right side settings sidebar.
For installation help click on Installation Tab.
- Liked that plugin? Hate it? Want a new feature? Send me some feedback
⭐ Check out the Parent Plugin of this plugin-
🔥 b Blocks – Best gutenberg blocks collections for WordPress.
⭐ Check out our other WordPress Plugins-
🔥 Html5 Audio Player – Best audio player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 Html5 Video Player – Best video player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 PDF Poster – A fully-featured PDF Viewer Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 StreamCast – A fully-featured Radio Player Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 3D Viewer – Display interactive 3D models on the webs.
- Carousel Responsive image carousel slider.
From Gutenberg Editor:
- Go to the WordPress Block/Gutenberg Editor
- Search For B Carousel
- Click on the Carousel to add the block
Download & Upload:
- Download the B Carousel Block plugin (.zip file)
- In your admin area, go to the Plugins menu and click on Add New
- Click on Upload Plugin and choose the
b-carousel-block.zipfile and click on Install Now
- Activate the plugin and Enjoy!
- Download and upload the B Carousel Block plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Is B Carousel Block free?
Yes, B Carousel Block is a free Gutenberg block plugin.
Does it work with any WordPress theme?
Yes, it will work with any standard WordPress theme.
Can I change block settings?
Yes, you can change block settings from the Gutenberg block editor’s right sidebar.
How many times can I reuse a block?
You can use unlimited times as you want.
Where can I get support?
You can post your questions on the support forum here
- Add translate feature
- Initial Release