Give your bbPress forum users the ability to report inappropriate content or spam in topics or replies. This plugin adds a “report” admin link to topics and replies, when clicked, the topic/reply is assigned a post status of “User Reported”.
All logged-in users can report content and see that a topic has been reported, only Moderators and up can un-report the content. Integrates with the standard Topic admin screens.
When a topic is reported, a banner is shown at the top of the page indicating that the topic has been reported as inappropriate. For replies, a message is added within the reply, before the content.
Requires bbPress 2.4+.
bbPress – Report Content is fully internationalized and ready for translation:
The following translations are currently available:
- Croatian (hr) – Sanjin Barac
- Finnish (fi) – Marko Kaartinen
- French (fr_FR) – Matthieu Durocher
- German (de_DE) – Alexander Ihrig
- Italian (it_IT) – Barbara Lerici
- Polish (pl_PL) – Paulina
- Spanish (es_ES) – Andrew Kurtis – WebHostingHub
New language packs, or updates to existing ones, can be sent via GitHub or by contacting me.
Active development happens on Github: https://github.com/jjeaton/bbpress-report-content. PRs welcome!
- Upload the
bbpress-report-contentfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Can I see which user reported the content as inappropriate?
The user who reported the topic or reply is stored as post meta and displayed as a column on the “User Reported” view.
“bbPress – Report Content” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
1.0.5 – 2014-11-12
- Enhancement – Croatian translation (props Sanjin Barac)
- Enhancement – Italian translation (props Barbara Lerici)
- Enhancement – Add “reported” or “unreported” classes to the report/unreport links to signify current state.
- Fix – Require bbPress to be activated before loading.
- Fix – Errors in es_ES translation (props Barbara Lerici)
- Tweak – Updated POT file to add new strings.
1.0.4 – 2014-02-11
- Enhancement – German translation (props Alexander Ihrig)
1.0.3 – 2014-01-31
- Enhancement – Polish translation (props Paulina)
- Enhancement – Finnish translation (props Marko Kaartinen)
1.0.2 – 2014-01-30
- Fix – Plugin was loading the wrong directory for language files.
- Fix – Modify all textdomain strings and update POT file
- Fix – Make
get_reply_report_linkpublic so it can be used to output the report link elsewhere.
- Enhancement – Spanish Translation (props Andrew Kurtis)
- Enhancement – French Translation (props Matthieu Durocher)
1.0.1 – 2013-10-13
- Fix – Issue where bbPress feeds were only showing “reported” topics/replies.
- Initial release