Bizuno Migrate, by PhreeSoft, provides the tools and assistance needed to migrate from other accounting applications to Bizuno. Once the migration has completed, the plugin should be disabled and deleted.
- Convert from PhreeBooks up to Release 3.7
- Convert from PhreeBooks5
- Convert from PhreeSoft Cloud hosted Bizuno pre 6.0
- Convert from QuickBooks
- Assistance with ‘Line in the Sand’ approach to migrate from any other accounting application
PhreeSoft was the original developer of the PhreeBooks open source ERP/Accounting application back in 2007. PhreeBooks development was replaced with Bizuno, the next generation ERP/Accounting application to provide faster, highly customizable, and a more user friendly experience.
Follow the standard installation procedure for all WordPress apps. Once activated additional tabs will be added to the Bizuno Accounting -> Tools -> Import/Export screen.
- Bizuno Accounting plugin
- PHP version 5.4 or greater (PHP 5.6 or greater is recommended, tested with PHP 7.4)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended, tested with MySQL 5.6 & 5.7)
- WordPress 4.4+
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/bizuno-migratedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
How long does the PhreeSoft Cloud/PhreeBooks5 process take?
- Since the database is native to Bizuno for WordPress, the process typically can be completed in a couple of hours. The two steps to migrate include changing the prefix on the database tables then performing a restore and moving over the data files.
“Bizuno Migrate” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
2020-12-08 – Add new migration for data files. Work on install/remove action
2020-11-12 – Initial Release