Browsee helps you prioritize your product based on how users are using it. It automatically understands what your users like and where they are experiencing issues. Say goodbye to guesswork in funnel analysis and try out this new and intuitive way to understand your users.
- How are users using my site ? – Using session recordings you can see a users’s view of the product, their mouse movements as well as clicks. Just like a video recording.
- Where are users dropping in my conversion funnel ? – With Browsee funnels you can watch just the sessions where users drop after each step. Stop guessing why your users left, watch their reactions to your product.
- How is this page performing ? – Create heatmaps and aggregate thousands of journeys to see where users are clicking, spending time and scrolling to.
- What are the broad category of users on this page ? – Watch a page’s crowd simulation to watch hundreds of journeys on a page simultaneously. Instantly see broad segments of users and understand their behavior.
- Where are users experiencing issues ? – Browsee automatically identifies where users are frustrated using their click pattern and page browsing and tags these sessions. Watch them to understand common experience issues.
This plugin provides a simple installation of Browsee on your WordPress site,
giving you immediate access to all Browsee features. Mostly Browsee can help you
The Browsee plugin is available to install via the WordPress plugin library and
you can install it directly from within your WordPress dashboard. For a step-by-step installation guide, check out integration doc.
Alternatively, you can install manually:
- Download the Browsee plugin as a zip file.
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
After installation, configure the plugin by visiting Settings -> Browsee in
your WordPress admin panel and then enter your Browsee Project Key. You can find
your Project Key from your Browsee dashboard.
Do I need a Browsee account to use this plugin?
Yes. You can sign up for a free Browsee account which provides access to all our features like recordings, heatmaps, crowd simulation, errors and latency, and rage clicks.
I’ve integrated Browsee, what now?
You can now see session recordings on our Dashboard. You can start building heatmaps and funnels. Any changes will be reflected immediately. For more ideas on how Browsee can help you checkout this article.
How do I remove Browsee from my site?
You can deactiviate/uninstall this plugin at any time to remove Browsee from your site. You can also remove the Project Key and it will automatically deactivate Browsee.
What are Browsee’s Terms of Service?
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support.
“Browsee” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Initial release.