Plugin pulls any RSS feed and displays relevant information on the page. This works pretty much as a simplest implementation RSS/XML reader. This was specifically made for Bullhorn’s RSS feed and has basic styling applied. It may be used for other RSS feeds though I built it specifically for the Bullhorn usecase(Note, only tested against that RSS feed).
The url/feed you’re looking for might look something like below:
- Load a generic stylesheet (100% width div, well sized fonts, etc)
- Cache the RSS feed for 10 minutes (Faster load times. Done using transients.)
- Use a different URL than default for the shortcode (define by adding url attribute to the shortcode)
Built by Y-Designs | Seattle Web Design
Install the plugin as you would with any WordPress plugin in your wp-content/plugins/ directory or equivalent.
1. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
1. A new settings sould appear after activation. It should be called “BHRSS Settings”. Click on it.
1. Put in your configs there (Bullhorn RSS url which you can grab from any jobs listing page on BH)
1. Put the [bullhorn_rss] shortcode where you want your RSS content to display.
- Is this guaranteed to work
No. I pulled it together in a few hours. There are no guarantees. Plus its free!
- Why don’t you use the API?
I suppose I could, but it would have been a lot more time.
- What about foo bar?
If you want foo bar fixed, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You bet your butt you can pay me for it 😉
“Bullhorn RSS display” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Initial release no guarantees