CareerSitesPro’s plugin provides a simple way to visualize your open positions on your website.
The plugin was carefully designed to provide you a very simple layout that helps drive people to apply to your open positions. This extension also connects with over 15 hiring/recruiting tools.
The settings area allows you to configure your career site. Some of the features include:
- Map orientation of your current open positions
- Customizable search bar
- Customize the colors to match your site
- Social media hyperlinks
- Many more
To set up the plugin, simply provide your API key from your hiring system, and add the CareerSitesPro’s short code to the page you want your job listings on.
Our plugin relies on 3rd access to https://feeds.applicantpro.com to pull in data for current open positions. This requires the use of a token provided by your Applicant Tracking System.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/careersitesprodirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ screen in WordPress
- Use the CareerSitesPro Name screen to configure the plugin
- Update the Token, given through your career site.
- CareerSitesPro->settings, update any settings you require
- Create a new page and add the short_code [career_sites_pro] to that page
- Give this new page a Slug name of careersitespro
Where do I get the Token for my plugin?
From your companies Applicant Tracking System controls area.
“CareerSitesPro” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
Added a patch for an issue with both the city/zip filter and the cities filter.
Added country filter and toggles to display additional information (close date, employment type, department) for each job listing.
Add employment type and classification filters. Add labels for classification and state.
Fix errors with slug processing
Fix some bug issues with jquery
Upgraded the WordPress plugin to handle multiple tokens.
To give the job seeker more information about the jobs displayed in the plugin, we have added the ability to show pay information for each listed job.
Made a few minor updates to the XML file to ensure the plugin is populated with all the job information.
Bug Fix – we made a few CSS adjustments to ensure the plugin selected the correct color.
Updated the plugin to allow upgrade notifications.
Make upgrade notices work.
Fix but issues.