Show an automatically updated calendar of fashion events on your blog or WordPress-powered website. Data is updated in real-time from Chicmi.com – which lists all fashion sales and events for London, New York and Los Angeles. Customise your calendar to show all events, or only specific categories of events, such as brand sales, sample sales, vintage sales, bridal sales, fashion exhibitions or other fashion events.
Using the Plugin
Once you’ve installed the plugin, just paste the following onto any page or post on your blog or site:
Change city to ‘new-york’ or ‘los-angeles’ to show events for those cities instead. More cities are added all of the time – so keep an eye on https://www.chicmi.com/for-bloggers/ to see what cities are available.
When you save the page and view it, you will find that Chicmi will show all upcoming fashion sales and events for the next week on your page.
There is an amazing number of ways that you can customise your calendar including:
- Changing the types of events shown in the calendar, for example only showing sample sales, brand sales, fashion exhibitions, vintage sales, bridal sales or more.
- Limiting results to sector, such as only showing luxury, designer, independent or high street events.
- Changing the date range shown, or setting a specific static date range.
- Filtering the results by specific designers.
- Changing the layout, such as where images are positioned, the number of columns, or the total number of results.
… plus much more! We’ve built a configurator to make it easy to generate the code that you can just copy and paste into your blog. To configure your calendar, just visit https://www.chicmi.com/for-bloggers/
Although Chicmi can’t provide detailed technical support for how to use the plugin on your blog or site, we may be able to help with basic questions. Also, we love hearing feedback – so if you’ve got ideas about how we can work with you to build an even better plugin for your site, please let us know! You can get in touch with our team at email@example.com.
We recommended that you let WordPress install the plugin for you – just find the plugin in the WordPress plugins directory and press Install Now.
If you are unable to use the automatic installer, just download and unzip the plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder and then enable the plugin from the Plugins menu in WordPress. Once the plugin is enabled you can use it as per the usage instructions above.
- Do I need to provide the event data myself?
No – the data comes automatically from Chicmi, and is updated in real time every time someone views your page. Chicmi works hard to list every fashion-related event in the cities we operate in.
- Do I need to pay to use the plugin?
No – the plugin is completely free to use.
- Do you support other cities than London, New York and Los Angeles?
At the moment we only support those cities, but more are constantly added and will be coming soon. If there’s a specific city that you’re keen for us to support then make your voice heard – tell us on Twitter at @chicmiapp, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I know about an event that you don’t have. How can I add it?
Just send us a tip and we’ll add it, usually within hours! You can send tips here: https://www.chicmi.com/tip/event/
As soon as it’s added to our system it will appear automatically on your blog or site.
“Chicmi Fashion Calendar” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Support for New York and Los Angeles fashion calendars.
- Improved support for mobile layouts.
- You can now filter the calendar to only show events you’ve marked as attending on Chicmi.
- Minor layout improvements.
- You can now filter your calendar by specific designers.
- Align calendar images to the left or right as well as the top.
- Introduced the configurator to make configuring your calendar simple.
- This is the first version of the Chicmi Fashion Calendar plugin. We hope you like it!