This extension enables you to use embedded Google documents as modules in your CLUEVO LMS.
How to get your embed code
In the Google Docs menu click on “File” then “Publish to the web”. In the following popup click on the “Embed” tab then click on “Publish”. A textbox with your embed code should now appear. Copy the contents and paste them into box in the add module dialog.
- Upload the plugin files to your plugins directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Add your documents to your CLUEVO LMS through the modules page
“CLUEVO LMS Extension: Google Documents as modules” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- CLUEVO LMS 1.7.0 compatibility
- CLUEVO LMS 1.6.0 compatibility
- Added rest route permission callbacks for 5.5 compatibility
- This is the initial release