With Collapsible Content for Sensei LMS, your students can collapse and expand the lessons in a module, making it easier than ever for them to consume the content in your online courses. This is especially helpful for modules with a large number of lessons.
Note: Collapsible Content for Sensei LMS is a replacement for Pango Sensei Module Collapse, which is no longer being maintained. Lessons must be inside of a module in order to be collapsible.
- Log into your WordPress admin panel and go to Plugins > Add New.
- Enter “Collapsible Content for Sensei LMS” into the search field.
- Once you’ve located the plugin, click Install Now.
- Click Activate.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it.
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s
wp-content/plugins/directory on the server.
- Log into your WordPress admin panel and activate the plugin from the Plugins menu.
Why isn’t my course content collapsible?
Your lessons must be inside of a module in order to be collapsible.
Are there any settings for this plugin?
This plugin does not have any settings. Modules are collapsible by default.
“Collapsible Content for Sensei LMS” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Tweak: Add compatibility with Sensei LMS 2.1.0
- Initial release