There are several cases wherein the users do not wish to upgrade the respective plugins as there is uncertainty about the loss after making an update. With the all-new WordPress plugin from us, the users can make use of the revolutionary feature of comparing the current files with the new versions. The advanced plugin would compare the available information side-by-side to enhance the overall comparison experience. In both the content, the sections that have been added or removed would be highlighted.
Top Features of the All-new WordPress Plugin
- Upon the arrival of a new WordPress update, there is the provision of a link “Compare Files with New Version.” There is also the transmission of a message from the given plugin listing page.
- Upon clicking on the compare link, another screen is launched in front of the users featuring the directory structure of the plugins.
- On every file, there is the addition of both the old and new files to reveal the difference.
- Removed content and newly-added content are highlighted in different colors.
- File comparison is available for .php, .txt, .html, .css. And .js files.
- File extension is available in the setting section of the WordPress plugin such that the users are able to exercise preference over file comparison.
- WordPress 4.4 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
Using The WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to “Plugins -> Add New” from your dashboard
- Search for “Compare Plugins with Latest Version”
- Click “Install Now” button of this plugin
- Activate the plugin
- Upload the ‘Compare Plugins with Latest Version’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ tab from WordPress admin.
- After activation Go to Plugins tab from WordPress admin. From this tab, you can see “Compare files with new Plugins” link with the new update vesion alert of each plugins.
1. Which files types does this plugin supports?
This plugin supports File Comparison for .php, .txt, .html, .css. And .js file types.
2. Can I install the Website File Changes Monitor plugin on WordPress version 4.6 or earlier?
Yes you can install.
“Compare Plugins with Latest Version” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Initial Release