This plugin allows you to add lessons and quizzes in multiple courses. It extends the original LearnPress plugin, which allows to add lessons and quizzes to just one course exclusively.
From your WordPress dashboard
1. Visit ‘Plugin > Add new’.
2. Search for ‘Content for multiple Courses in LearnPress’.
3. Activate LearnPress from your plugins page.
1. Search, select and download ‘Content for multiple Courses in LearnPress’.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress dashboard.
If creating courses with LearnPress is becoming a daily task you’ll look for ways to prevent copying content from one course to another: having the same content at more than one places means correcting errors at two places and, in the end, is not worth it for quality-grade courses.
Enter the Content for Multiple Courses in LearnPress plugin from Völker Design. This little plugin extends LearnPress such that:
* You can select a lesson, quiz or assignment that is used in another course
* It gets its own URL local to the course you’ve put it in
* Changes to the course item reflect in each course, even the name
* Items are really part of the course in every way, i.e. progress, answers
When you have a number of courses with dozens of lessons, using a lesson from one course in another course while keeping just one original really makes all the difference.
“Content for multiple Courses in LearnPress” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- only load plugin in wordpress administrative interface
- fixed internationalization (i18n) of plugin messages
The first stable release.