Once you have created a web page/form within Corymbus, you can embed it in any WordPress content thanks to the
[corymbus-forms] shortcode. The web form/page will be embedded in a HTML
The syntax is as follows:
[corymbus-forms page="tenant/slug" attr1="value1" attr2="value2" ... ]
tenantis the encoded identifier of your Corymbus subscription
slugis the slug of your Corymbus web page. The
tenant/slugcombination is what follows
pages/in the entire URL
attr2etc. are optional HTML attributes to be given to the IFRAME embedding the web form/page.
value2etc. are the optional values of each HTML attributes.
If the URL of your Corymbus web form is [https://srv.corymb.us/pages/2xy54zt6bc/my-contact-form], as shown in the Corymbus web page view, then you may embed it in WordPress with the following shortcode:
[corymbus-forms page="2xy54zt6bc/my-contact-form" style="border: none" width="50%" height="600px"]
The additional attributes
height will be applied to the IFRAME tag encapsulating the web form, and will ensure that no border is visible, and that the form is presented with the proper width and height.
- Log into the WordPress administration dashboard
- In the main menu, go to Plugins > Add New
- Enter Corymbus Forms in the search box
- Click Install Now in the plugin preview box
- Click the Activate link to enable the plugin
- You can now insert the
[corymbus-forms]shortcode in your pages/posts/… as described above
The shortcode does not show any web page/form, what should I do?
- Make sure that you have installed AND activated the plugin from the WordPress settings.
- Make sure the tenant and slug are correct. To avoid any typo, you can copy-paste them from Corymbus.
Who should I contact for help?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be pleased to help!
“Corymbus Forms” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Fix issue on version tag
- Improve handling of optional contact.id query parameter to prefill web forms with contact information.
- Add handling of contact.id to prefill web forms
- First version of the plugin.