Own Your Leads And Maximize Conversions: Never Lose a Single Contact!
Search, filter, sort, export and get useful reports.
Data Tensai is a genius tool for managing the data collected from your Contact Form 7 forms.
Data Tensai captures every lead from every form that you chose to be saved.
This plugin is mobile / touch – friendly. It works on all modern desktop and mobile browsers.
- Save contact form submissions as leads. The full data from all forms will be saved and accessible in your administration (unless you choose otherwise).
- Save and view attachments. Never lose the files sent to you even if your email program has stripped them out.
- Exclude forms from saving. You can choose which contact forms to be saved.
- Exclude columns / fields from saving. You can choose which fields from each form to be saved. Skip fields with unnecessary data to save space.
- Sort and search/filter. The data from all fields is saved individually which lets you search and sort it to easily find those entries that are of major importance to you.
- Export data to CSV – the search filters apply to the exported data.
- Reports and charts. Run reports and charts on all quantitative fiels. Get useful data insights for your audience, topics, products and services they are interested in.
- Automatically subscribe contacts as users to your site – this is of course a configurable option per each form.
- Changes to forms in Contact Form 7 are instantly reflected to your database.
- Open source code that allows customization.
- Localization-ready .pot template file available.
- PHP 6, PHP 7, PHP 8 Compatible.
Attention WordPress Network (Multi Site) Users
When activating the plugin do it as site admin and not as network admin.
Feel free to check the live demo here. It should answer most “pre-download” questions.
If you have more doubts just download the plugin and check out if it works for you. It’s free and takes a few seconds to install and activate.
Nothing special here, just the regular WordPress plugin installation as shown here.
None yet, please ask in the forum
- First public release