Debug Bar Transients adds information about WordPress Transients to a new panel in the Debug Bar. This plugin is an extension for Debug Bar and thus is dependent upon Debug Bar being installed for it to work properly.
Once installed, you will have access to the following information:
- Number of existing transients
- List of custom transients
- List of core transients
- List of custom site transients
- List of core site transients
- An option to delete a transient
Sounds pretty good? Install now!
This plugin is inspired by the Debug Bar Cron plugin.
Note: There will be NO settings page.
For an automatic installation through WordPress:
- Go to the ‘Add New’ plugins screen in your WordPress admin area
- Search for ‘Debug Bar Transients’
- Click ‘Install Now’ and activate the plugin
For a manual installation via FTP:
- Upload the
debug-bar-transientsdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in your WordPress admin area
To upload the plugin through WordPress, instead of FTP:
- Upload the downloaded zip file on the ‘Add New’ plugins screen (see the ‘Upload’ tab) in your WordPress admin area and activate.
- What are WordPress Transients?
The Transients API is very similar to the Options API but with the added feature of an expiration time, which simplifies the process of using the wp_options database table to store cached information. Continue reading.
“Debug Bar Transients” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- i18n: Translations moved to translate.wordpress.org
- Enhancement: Totals per transient type at the top of the page – props Jrf
- Bug fix: duplicate nonce – props Jrf
- Bug fix: show some useful information about invalid transients and prevent PHP notice – props Jrf
- Bug fix: HTML validation errors – props Jrf
- i18n: Dutch translation – props Jrf
- Enhancement: Updated core transient names
- Fixed a missing pre close tag
- Fixed the height and width for the values in Opera and Firefox
- New: Number of invalid transients beside the total transients number
- Removed debug cruft
- Some clean up
- First release.