WordPress 3.5 introduced an entirely new media uploader which streamlined the way one handles and uploads images to posts. Unfortunately,
since then, the default view for the media library is “All media items” instead of “Uploaded to this post”. This plugin sets “Uploaded to this post” as the default view.
- Upload the extracted plugin folder and contained files to your
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
2020年8月30日 1 回复
The worst part of Wordpress is that the media library cannot be organized. Hundreds or even thousands of pictures are all in one place and everything is chaotic. There are other plugins but it is necessary to organize all images manually. Thanks to this plugin, things get a little easier.
Work great with insert media into post and pages and woocommerce product images gallery. Not work correct with ACF. For example ACF image field type. Show only images attached to the post or product (woocommerce). Switch media type to show all images, not show all images.
Makes a small but super useful adjustment to the media uploader, thanks!
this should be default in wordpress
Works exactly as expected, AAA delivery.
“Default Media Uploader View” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
将“Default Media Uploader View”翻译成您的语言。
- Code refactoring
- Hooking the plugin’s enqueue function into “wp_enqueue_media” instead of “admin_enqueue_scripts” (Props to barryceelen)
- Fixed native gallery issue (Props to kudlav)
- Fixed script dependencies
- Added Underscore script dependency (Props to matthewmcvickar)
- Added support for the WooCommerce Product Gallery modal (Props to Sphinxxxx)
- Text domain changed to match the plugin’s slug
- Other minor changes
- Minor changes
- Initial release