Image Hotspot by DevVN help you add hotspot to your images.
Copy your shortcode to view eg: [devvn_ihotspot id=”YOUR_ID”]
jQuery plugin include
- jQuery PowerTip PowerTop Home
- Upload the entire
devvn-image-hotspotfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find ‘Image Hotspot’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
For basic usage, you can also have a look at the plugin homepage.
How to change the background tooltip and text color?
Works perfectly with images, text even with different languages
Currently the world uses the phone more than a computer, if this plugin is not responsive, why use it? it's useless. It's a shame because it's excellent. I hope you can fix it. BR
This is convenient, but you can't scale the icon image and if you decide to change the icon to an SVG, all text from hotspot gets erased. If you try to us an SVG as the icon, it shows up blank with no way to replace the image after words. This tool seems responsive (I was testing it), so that was cool. Convenient and I still think it's cool for free, but the SVG thing was a bummer.
It's a quick and simple plugin to add hotspots to any images on your WordPress. Well done!
2020年11月5日 1 回复
This is a fantastic plugin. Thank you so much for this!
Tiny, easy to use, does what it should do. For me it would be excellent, if an option for choosing popup background color was added.
“Image Hotspot by DevVN” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
For more information, see Releases.
1.2.2 – 05/03/2022
- add option popup full screen or normal on mobile
- Fix css close button
1.2.1 – 14/12/2020
- Fix with WordPress 5.6
1.2.0 – 03/04/2020
- Fix: css rtl
1.1.9 – 28/03/2020
- Fix: Stop video when close tooltips
- PHP Compatibility: compatible with PHP >= 7.2
- Fix: compatible with wordpress 5.x.x
- Fix: text domain from
- Fix: fixes potential theme css conflict
- Fix: Edit link in popup
- Fix: some css style
- fix: some css style in admin panel
- Update: some css style
- Add: target for link pins
- Fix: conflict with some theme
- Update responsive for popup
- Fixed: conflic with avada theme
- Don’t load modal Bootstrap if it exists or is loaded
- Add: ID and Class for pins
- Add: Select Placement for each Pin
- Update PowerTip: PowerTip 1.3.0
- Edit: Don’t show tooltip when empty content
- Add Pulse to pins
- Edit style
- Edit css
- Compress css and js in frontend
- Add donate button in side
- [ADD] Link to pins
- [ADD] Custom different icons and different hover icons.
- Update new plugin