“Disable Any Plugin Updates” plugin provides you with an easy way to Disable any plugin updates. It’s easy to used also user friendly.
Features And Options:
- Simple, Clean and Beautiful plugin
- User Friendly
- Multiple Selection plugins
- Disable and Enable both option are available
- Install the plugin either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory).
- Activate the “Disable Any Plugin Updates” plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to “Disable Plugin” menu and start Disable any plugin updates.