Are you worried about content theft? Try Disable Right Click RB – WordPress plugin, this plugin helps to avoid content theft by disable right click context menu.
This wp plugin protects the content of the post from being copied by any other website author content copy protection. You don’t want your content to spare
By using this plugin, you can prevent the content of your post from being copied by other websites. You do not want your content to get out without your permission!
How to Install:
If you read the installation instructions, you’ll discover that the plugin does not require any coding or theme editing, only your mouse.
You can disable right click on images on your site if you want
- Keep your content protected from selection and copying This plugin makes protecting your content easy. Make your posts as simple as possible without shouting at your rereaders.
- No right click ( disable right click ) or context menu.
- Display an alert message, Image Ad, or HTML Ad on saving images or disable right click.
- The following keys should be disabled: CTRL+A, CTRL+C, CTRL+X, CTRL+S, or CTRL+V.
- User-friendly control panel with advanced features.
Disable right click help you to protect your content and prevent copy. No right click mode help you with content copy protect the most easy and simple way.
How to enable content protection function ?
Just open wordpress admin section and go to the rb plugins admin section. There select Disable Right Click sub menu and switch radio button to enable.
Can this plugin be used to disable right click on wordpress site?
Is the disable right click rb plugin is paid or free?
Yes, it’s free.
Can this plugin be used in no right click mode on wordpress site?
Can I turn off disable right click option later?
Yes, you can enable disable right click mode in plugin settings and turn off content copy protect later.
“No Right Click, Content Copy Protection, Disable Right Click by RB” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Fixed small issues
- Disable right click rb WordPress 5.9 compatibility
- Added new menu mode.
- First release of the Disable Right Click plugin.