The Disclosure Picker makes complying with the FTC blogger guidlines about material connections easy.
In plain English, you can pick from a dropdown on each post or page if you need to disclose affiliate links, review copies, etc. There are 5 different “disclosures”, which are modified versions of the ones in Michael Hyatt’s post on the subject. You can also choose to display the disclosure above or below the content.
The section comes pre-styled with CSS. If your theme uses Twitter’s Bootstrap, it uses the
.well-small class by default. The styling will work with or without Bootstrap.
- Download and unzip the file
- Upload the
/disclosure-picker/folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Where exactly does the disclosure go on my pages?
The disclosure can be placed either just before the main content or just after. You can choose on a per-page basis.
- Can I style the disclosure?
Yes you can. The
style.cssfile in the
disclosure-picker/css/folder has the default styling. You can override the CSS in your theme’s
“Disclosure Picker” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Added option to display above or below post.
- Bug fix: corrected missing Bootstrap class.
- Initial release.