Based on http://thomasgriffinmedia.com/blog/2012/11/tame-disqus-comments-in-wordpress/
Disclaimer: This plugin is not affiliated with or endorsed by Disqus.
If you need help with this plugin
If this plugin breaks your site or just flat out does not work, please go to Compatibility and click “Broken” after verifying your WordPress version and the version of the plugin you are using.
Then, create a thread in the Support forum with a description of the issue. Make sure you are using the latest version of WordPress and the plugin before reporting issues, to be sure that the issue is with the current version and not with an older version where the issue may have already been fixed.
Please do not use the Reviews section to report issues or request new features.
- Upload plugin file through the WordPress interface.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- How do I use the plugin?
- I still see Disqus loading on pages/posts where comments are closed.
Are you caching the page or post in question?
Does the page or post already have comments on it?
“Disqus Conditional JS Load” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- updated .pot file and readme
- minor code optimizations
- fix for wp_kses
- verified compatibility with WP 3.9