dnsLT is a little tools for Searching Domain whois & showing in any kind
of WordPress Site. You don’t need to do a simple code for that. Just put
the ShortCode in your page or post or anywhere it will show a search
form for domain whois. Then your visitor will able to search any domain
whois from there. You can config colors with your site color from admin
settings in free version. also can do many things from pro version.
- Upload the ‘dnsLT Free domain name whois’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the ‘dnsLT Free domain name whois plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to setting page “dnsLT Free domain name whois” under “setting” and choose a color for the search widget.
- Use [dnsLT_Whois_free] this shortCode where we want to see you whois search bar and search result.
Waht is dnsLT?
dnsLT is a plugin for lookup whois information of a domain, IP or ASN.
It is built for people and anyone can use it for free.
What is Whois?
Whois is a set of data which contains ownership and other information of a domain name, IP or ASN.
Why getting “Invalid input!” message?
It is because you have entered data in wrong format.
For domain name, you need to enter the full domain name,
example: dnslt.com. For IP, you need to enter the full IP address,
example: 126.96.36.199 or 2001:DF2:B780::1.
For ASN enter the full autonomous system number with prefix “AS.” Example: AS140068.
“dnsLT Free domain name whois” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
When a domain is searched, it will show the following results.
Initial release www.wordpress.org
1. Added Hosted ip Section
2. Added Registrar name of the domain
3. Added Service provider name
4. Added Registration date
5. Added Expiry date
6. Added Last updated date
7. Added Domain status
8. Added Domain’s nameservers
9. Added Site view
10. Added Raw whois data
- Upto 600+ TLD search.
- its auto generate widget.
- Color customizable.
- You can use anywhere any wordpress site.
- Simple plugin so that you can customize it as per your need.
- Easy to configure
- .bd domain search.
dnslt.com for raw whois.
statically.io for there Screenshots API