Using an English WordPress install and publishing posts in Dutch? Those pesky English dates produced by
<?php the_time(); ?> and
<?php the_date(); ?> were getting on my nerves too, hence this plugin. Automatically converts english months and days (except for the initials, so far) to their dutch equivalent.
- Copy the mp_dutchdate.php file to your WordPress plugin directory.
- There you go!1. Copy the mp_dutchdate.php file to your WordPress plugin directory.
- There you go!
“DutchDate” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- 1.8 Added more filters as suggested by Marco Steinbrecher
- 1.7 Cleaned up code, Edited readme.txt
- 1.6 Repaired wrong translation of ‘March’ & translated months are now all lowercase. Fix by Kim Alders.
- 1.5 added filter for
get_comment_date(). To translate the comment date you’d need to swap
<?php comment_date(); ?>with
<?php echo get_comment_date(); ?>in your template files. Inspired by Kim Alders.
- 1.4 Added translation for
<?php the_modified_time(); ?>,
<?php the_modified_date(); ?>template tags
- 1.3 Previously omitted August > Augustus, corrected in this version. Now also removes st, nd and th.