If you have a lot of plugins from the same author, this plugin helps you to keep them better organized.
After switching the plugin on, you can set the author’s name on the plugin’s settings page located at Grouped Plugins menu item.
All plugins from this author will be hidden from the plugins view. However, you can see all the plugins on the menu page and switch them on or off.
You can find the plugin author -field used by this plugin on the “Plugins” -menu page in the “Description” -column after the version number.
This plugin is especially useful in case you have several plugins that perform only minor tasks and which are developed by the same author.
- Upload the folder to your WordPress /wp-content/plugins/ -directory.
- Activate the plugin on the plugins -page of your WordPress admin.
The plugin works automatically without configuration.
“Group the Plugins” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- compatibility updates
- security enhancements
- remove data from database on uninstall
- add plugins from any author in settings
- update plugin status on activation
- first release