This plugin requires 1.6 or greater.
When using the Easy Digital Downloads plugin to sell digital downloads, this plugin will allow you to optionally add a change log and version number to each of your downloads.
What does EDD Changelog do?
It does a few things…
- It adds a metabox to the download post page that allows you to enter the change log and the current version number.
- It’ll automatically append the change log at the end of the download’s product page in a collapsible container. If you do not want to automatically append the change log, there is an option to turn this feature off per download.
- It also adds a new shortcode,
[edd_changelog]. This shortcode when used on a download page will automatically show the current downloads change log. The shortcode has 4 options,
- The change log and version will also be inserted in the
[edd_receipt]shortcode under the download link. The change log is presented as a link, that when clicked, will show in a lightbox.
What about EDD Software Licensing?
This plugin completely compatible. If you’re not yet using EDD Software Licensing and you decide to start, EDD Software Licensing will automagically use the change log and version number you entered using this plugin. If you are using EDD Software Licensing this plugin will avoid redundancy and will use the change log and version entered into it.
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
None at this time.
“EDD Changelog” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- FEATURE: Add the current version to the download history shortcode output.
- BUG: Fix the double output of the quicktags in the changelog field.
- Initial Release.