Creates an email link from the shortcode [emailme] that spam bots don’t find.
By default it uses your wp admin email but you can specify as parameters either:
– ‘name’ (for the first portion of the email before the @ symbo)
– ‘addr’ for the full email
– ‘display’ for what the link should actually display in between the tags.
If your wp-admin panel email (check your General Setting panel)
is: firstname.lastname@example.org then
Examples: [emailme] => email@example.com
[emailme name=’dave’] => firstname.lastname@example.org
[emailme addr=’email@example.com’] => firstname.lastname@example.org
[emailme display=”info at freedomonlineservices dot net”] => info at freedomonlineservices dot net (but linked to the actual email!)
Note you can also set the ‘display’ option to an image tag if you use single quotes.
More docs at http://freedomonlineservices.net/resources/homegrown/emailme-wp-plugin/
Live examples at http://www.freedomonlineservices.net/pluginshowroom/emailme-plugin/
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Put [emailme] in your posts
- Can I use my shortcode in a widget?
Yes, just add this to your functions.php: 🙂
“Email Me” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者