Easy to use. Membros details information. It is a very useful small plugin. nice design and simple. Anyone can use it for a better experience as well. Just download the plugin from (https://wordpress.org/) and add members, employees, clients, or anything from ‘Membros’ custom post type in the dashboard.
A few notes about the sections above:
- “Contributors” is a comma separated list of wordpress.org usernames
- “Tags” is a comma separated list of tags that apply to the plugin
- “Requires at least” is the lowest version that the plugin will work on
- “Tested up to” is the highest version that you’ve successfully used to test the plugin
- Stable tag must indicate the Subversion “tag” of the latest stable version
Note that the
readme.txt value of stable tag is the one that is the defining one for the plugin. If the
/trunk/readme.txt file says that the stable tag is
4.3, then it is
/tags/4.3/readme.txt that’ll be used for displaying information about the plugin.
If you develop in trunk, you can update the trunk
readme.txt to reflect changes in your in-development version, without having that information incorrectly disclosed about the current stable version that lacks those changes — as long as the trunk’s
readme.txt points to the correct stable tag.
If no stable tag is provided, your users may not get the correct version of your code.
A brief Markdown Example
Markdown is what the parser uses to process much of the readme file.
- Some feature
- Another feature
- Something else about the plugin
- something else
- third thing
Links require brackets and parenthesis:
A question that someone might have = How to install?
Just search Membros Details slide plugin in the wp.org and easy to donwload and install. You will get the ‘Membros’ menu on the left side of the dashboard. add members and copy the shortcode and paste on the page.
“Membros Details Slide” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.
- List versions from most recent at top to oldest at bottom.