Once activated, a given slug will redirect to whatever is the most-recently-published post on the site. By default, the slug is
latest, but it can be changed from the Permalinks settings screen.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/eth-redirect-to-latestdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- If desired, change the slug from the ‘Permalinks’ screen in WordPress.
Can I redirect to something other than a post?
Yes, using the
eth_redirect_to_latest_post_redirectionfilters introduced in v0.3.
This is exactly what I was looking for. Direct link to the latest post on my blog, perfect for the "link in bio" on Instagram! 🙂
Thanks! Still works great!
Easy to install, easy to setup, and just works!
Thanks for the simple and great plugin! It does what it's supposed to do and works perfectly! Best, Jo
I am thrilled with this plugin! I wanted to create a link to my most-recent podcast episode, and this allows me to do just that! Very grateful to this developer 🙂
“ETH Redirect to Latest Post” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
将“ETH Redirect to Latest Post”翻译成您的语言。
- Fix translation support.
- Introduce filters to make redirection more flexible.
- Add unit tests and conform to coding standards.
- Handle sites using slug-only permalinks
- Correct Composer path error
- Initial release