EZWebPlayer.com Video Plugin – connects to your EZWebPlayer.com video library to your WordPress website.
This plugin is connected to the EZWebPlayer.com online video platform to help make managing videos easy! This is not a stand-alone plugin and will require a paid account at www.EZWebPlayer.com.
Accounts start as low as $5 per month. See pricing here: https://www.ezwebplayer.com/pricing/
We have developed EZWebPlayer.com to fill the niche between consumer-level players and wildly expensive, over-featured Enterprise Level players.
View service demonstration videos here – https://www.ezwebplayer.com/demo/
- Plug-and-play with the power of Amazon Web Services
- EZWebPlayer bundles all the power of Amazon Web Services together in a package that is simple, non-tech, and affordable.
- EZWebPlayer gives you plug-and-play access to industry-leading Amazon Web Services including S3 storage and CloudFront for high speed video delivery.
- Zencoder for video transcoding
- Live Streaming on Amazon Web Services
As a video content owner on WordPress, you have the benefit of a robust FLV/F4V/MP4/MOV/WMV/MPG/F4V/ETC website video player and platform that is rich in professional features and integrates into your blog. Upload any type of video to us and we’ll play it on your blog. Highlights of EZWebPlayer.com and the WordPress plugin:
- This plugin is connected to the EZWebPlayer.com online video platform to help make managing videos easy!
- Brand your player with your own domain and logo without unwanted ads and clutter.
- Share videos on YOUR platform using YOUR domain name and custom branded sharing page.
- Create fully dynamic video portals branded with your websites look and feel all without coding.
- Live stream videos branded with your domain.
- Share your custom URL on Facebook, email, your blog, and more.
- Create custom video landing pages and video microsites.
- Embed your video in a webpage automatically: just copy and paste one line of html using our pre-built templates. They are fully dynamic so it is super easy to manage, organize, and publish your video content.
- Link video landing pages from your AdWords campaigns to increase conversion.
- Create video portals without spending a fortune. Just upload your videos and they appear automatically in your website and video landing pages.
- Boost SEO, too. EZWebPlayer automatically a domain-branded video site map for you so the search engines find you easily.
- EZWebPlayer hosts and manages your video library in the cloud making your video sharing scalable and affordable.
- And EZWebPlayer is affordable with packages starting at just $5 per month. See pricing here: http://www.ezwebplayer.com/pricing/
The http://www.EZWebPlayer.com/ tool set simplifies the ability to integrate and manage even the largest of web video libraries directly from a WordPress dashboard. The professional level tools facilitate the understanding of consumer insights via the video consumption analytics.
Videos can be posted into a singular blog entry or by selecting numerous videos simultaneously. You have the power to quickly create a new entry by posting standalone videos. Alternately, existing blog entries can be refreshed by the addition of one or more relevant videos with the ease of a few clicks. This is a powerful option for the management of thematic blogs which serve video content to large user communities across multiple categories.
Overall, this web video plugin for WordPress allows content owners increased flexibility and control to integrate streaming Flash video onto their blog pages.
This plugin connects to EZWebPlayer’s video management service. EZWebPlayer provides unlimited video storage, unlimited bandwidth via Amazon CloudFront delivery and many other enterprise level features for a low subscription starting at $5 per month. Take a Free 7 Day Trial. Visit http://www.EZWebPlayer.com/
View demonstration videos here – http://www.ezwebplayer.com/demo/
The general steps for setup are:
- Install Plugin
- Register for a free 7-day trial account on http://www.EZWebPlayer.com/
- Upload a video to your EZWebPlayer account and grab it’s Quickview URL
- Edit a page on your WordPress site and add the EZWebPlayer Embed block to your page
- Input your video’s Quickview URL into the new EZWebPlayer Embed Block
- Publish your page
- Pick a subscription plan and start uploading lots of videos!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can see how to use the plugin by going to https://www.ezwebplayer.com/wiki/wordpress-plugin/