This plugin is usefull to website owners who share links from their website on Facebook. If you debug your website URL with the Facebook Sharing Debugger you might see a warning with the following message.
Missing Properties: The following required properties are missing: fb:app_id
This plugin inserts the required meta property with the given app_id. You have to create a facebook app to get the app_id!
To create a facebook app, visit Facebook Developers
- Register or Login to your account.
- Click My Apps, then click Create to create a new App
- When the app is created and you are in the app dashboard click settings and select Basic
That is the App ID you need to copy.
On your WordPress Admin:
- Download and activate the plugin
- Go to Tools -> Fix missing FB app_id.
- Paste the app_id you copied in the given field.
- Click Save
Thanks for this simple plugin. It is very helpful when I change the new theme with the new fb setting.
Good plugin. Works just as promised
“Fix missing property app_id” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
将“Fix missing property app_id”翻译成您的语言。
- Initial release version.